The Randomness Continues

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Every June, all around the country thousands upon thousands of children scratch their head as to what they should get Dad for Father's day: powertools? A suit? A Hawaiian shirt?

Sometimes we all have problems finding a gift for our Dads, but one son's situation stands above everyone else's.

"I always hear, 'What do I get for a dad who has everything!?' Stop your whining! My problem's much worse. What do you get for a dad who made everything," a bitter Jesus said.

"Each year I get him the same boring box of chocolates and a necktie. Of course, he always says thank you and acts surprised at how delicious the chocolates are... but come on, I know he made them! He doesn't have to humor me."


"Great idea, Shih Huang Ti, a piece of cloth you wear around your neck! Amazing! Stupid Chinese, if it wasn't for egg roles I'd so reign fire down on all of you." -God
Posted by Hello

So remember that this year, as you whine about not knowing what Dad really wants, it could be worse: you could be Jesus.

1 Comments:

  • You are totally awesome. I don't know how you think of this stuff.. but I love it. xoxo Kay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home