The Randomness Continues

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Randomness Continues: Two Years and Counting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's been two years since I first made this website. That was quite a while ago. Since then, the site hasn't seen a couple pretty big changes, most notably are the improvement in my writing (some stuff from summer 2003 is just plain terrible), the addition of pictures, and of course, the 'shroom.

Sure, the website isn't that popular. I mean, I'm not eating caviar with a Visa Card yet. But I have a feeling that's not too far away.

With another year coming, what new changes are on the horizon?

I'm not quite sure yet. I'm hoping to get my own URL and leave Blogger behind. No offense to Blogger, but I want something a little bigger. I've also been playing around with sound and video lately, so that might be happening.

Just look forward to more of the same old random crap I always crank out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home