The Randomness Continues

Monday, March 21, 2005

List of Steroid Suspects Increases Drastically

In the last few months, the steroid debate has grown immensely. Before that, President Bush declared his intentions to crack down on steroids to give the American people better rolemodels. Hmm... so is Bush saying that drug users should not be respected by the general public? Give me an H! Give me an Ipocrisy! Instead, the recently revealed tapes where Bush states, "I will not comment on whether or not I used marijuana because I don't want any kids to try what I tried." Hmm.. so here's the picture I'm getting... drugs are bad.. education is important... but a drunk, pot smoking, crack head with a C average in school can be President?

What was I talking about?

Oh right.
Steroids.

A few months ago former baseball player Jose Canseco released his book, "I did steroids, BUT so did these guys, nah nah nah nah nah!" The book mentioned several professional baseball players who supposedly used steroids, including Mark McGwire, Ivan Rodriguez, Jason and Jeremy Giambi, and Barry Bonds. Since then, several more players have been tied to this scandal. In the last week, Congress interviewed several baseball players to get to the bottom of the situation.

In response to the accusation that the MLB ignored steroids, MLB Commissioner Bud Selig has released a list of everyone who has supposedly taken steroids.

The list includes:
-You
-Your mom
-Your neighbor's dog
-Jesus
-TV chef Emeril Legasse
-The little kid from Jerry Maguire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home