The Randomness Continues

Saturday, February 05, 2005

An effective use of... Democracy?!

If there's any soda better than Jones Soda, I have yet to taste it.
I am so in love with Jones Soda, actually, that I plan to send in a mushroom picture to their label contest. For those of you miserable souls who have never had Jones, their labels are one of the most well known aspects of the Jones bottle (pictures below).


www.jonessoda.com Posted by Hello

Anyone can send in a picture, but only the ones that receive the most votes on their website (www.jonessoda.com) will win.

So here is where you all come in. Below are eight of the best (in my opinion) mushroom pictures. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on which of the eight you would like to see sent in to Jones Soda's label contest. I want to hear from as many of you as humanly possible.


Choose your Mushroom! Posted by Hello

In a couple weeks I will make my final decision and you all will be able to vote for my picture to be a label for Jones Soda! Please, this is your chance people! Don't you want to be able to show off your blue finger too?! (maybe they just ate lots of plumb pie like Little Jack Horner)

6 Comments:

  • some things to consider before you send a picture in, a) it will be in black and white, so try that. b) it should probably not be computer edited.
    -DLF

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • Jeff,
    Lol, I'll have you know, I started my own blog, just so I could leave a comment pertaining to your important Jones soda picture "issue". ^_~ Mine is @ www.howtodrawaradish.blogspot.com (I will in no way shape or form be showing people how to draw radish's...but I thought it had sort of sum puh-zaz to it ^_^) Hehe. Anyhoo, down to brass tacks and oatmeal tracks. First off, I laughed when I saw the one of all the mushrooms around the dinner table. Not because it was my favorite, but because I realized...either you edited that picture on your computer, or your parents bought more than one of those mushroom things! lolz. Thats funny, or maybe I'm just easily amused? *shrug* Either way is okie dokie with me. So, *drum roll* my favorites (cuz I can't decide totally) would be: the mushroom on the plate bout to be eaten, or the one on the toilet (hehe I said toilet, j/k, lolz :P). In other words, the two top ones. ^_^ By the by, ur a perty good photographer. ^_~ Hope all goes well, and may the force be with you! *cheers* See you in math class tommorow, good luck on the math quiz. Byeeeee! *waves*

    P.S. I know this signs the post as "moo", so fyi, this is Jenny...you know...Amanda's sister? lolz ^_^ L8ter g8tor!

    P.P.S. "Holy rusted metal, Batman!"
    "Huh?"
    "The island.. it's made out of rusted metal.. and holey.. you know.."
    "Oh."
    ° Batman Forever

    By Blogger moo, at 7:19 PM  

  • Hey! My fav is the mushrooms playing cards but the first commentor had a point about computer editing. So I would go with the mushroom on the plate. I am gonna get GoofyB and or T-Money to post a like to this on Buzzjive.com for ya. I will also post it on my blog. I don't get nears as many hits as the Buzzjive clan does though.

    By Blogger Misty, at 9:06 PM  

  • Jones does indeed rock, but there's just something about Mountain Dew.

    I like the canned mushroom pic - which is such a bad joke by the way.

    T-Money

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • Mushroom playing poker DEFINITELY!!! Oh, and Teo, you royally rock my socks. ;)

    Love,
    Susita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

  • You gotta go for the toilet one!
    ~Amanda~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home