The Randomness Continues

Sunday, December 12, 2004

The other day, bored, I decided to flip through the TV channels. I was finding nothing but crap, until I came across the classic, Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas (see how I said classic, Jim?). As I was watching Max the dog get abused (see December 24, 2003's post), a thought struck me. What if this year things were different? What if this year, the who ("Talkin' 'bout my generation.") down in whoville fought back?

How, you ask?

Bring in some outside help, of course!

Since 2001, the United States has had a Department of Homeland Security, and it has worked for them! What's good enough for the citizens of The United States is good enough for Cindy Lou Who and her Christmas tree ("The light on that side really DOES light, Cindy! He's lying! He stole your ice cubes too!"). But who can put such a drastic change into place?

Hey...

Tom Ridge is unemployed as of January 1st, 2005!!!!


Tom Ridge, defender of Who Hash Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home