The Randomness Continues

Monday, November 08, 2004

In a press conference Monday morning, less than a week after being re-elected to a second term, President Bush announced he "worked for the first time, today. I didn't like it much. I'm not cut out to do this whole 'president' thing. I said to Dick, I said, get Kerry's people on the phone. Maybe we can, you know, like they say in Texas, work somethin' out."

After 25 minutes of arguing, both men agreed to be co-presidents. "He does all that, you know, borin' stuff. Like keepin' all them crazy promises I made," Bush said. "And all I have to do is make 'im look good."

"In the end, our president made the right decision," said Kerry. "One I feel will benefit the country as a whole." Kerry then went on a 17 minute tirade, but no one really remembers it, most of the press members having fallen asleep.

Meanwhile, John Edwards and Dick Cheney, both out of jobs, decided to put their differences aside, and open a small breakfast niche in Vermont. Dick and John's Waffle House also specializes in Dick's very own orange glazed muffins, fresh ground coffe, and a secret Edward's family recipe for omelettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home