The Randomness Continues

Monday, August 02, 2004

This is the first hand drawn picture I've put on the site. I'm not a great artist, but this one came out pretty good. Now, you must be wondering, "Well golly WiseGuy, what do you have against the fine folks at Disney?" Nothing, well, except for the whole "they ruin most everything that isn't involved with Pixar" thing. Bastards. What inspired me to make pictures of Mickey as a Nazi and a burning/hanged effigy? Who knows. I don't. The Government certainly doesn't. In fact, I don't even think Miss Cleo, Jerry Springer, Maury, or Diane Sawyer know the answer. Mulder and Skully might.

Posted by Hello

"The truth is out there-- ok, we're kidding, we have no fucking clue where or what the truth is. But our writers came up with that tag line, and we all thought it was damn cool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home