The Randomness Continues

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Mushroom in History

Many people think that this website was the "origin" of the stone mushroom. Not true. In fact, the stone mushroom has actually been at some of the most historically significant events in our country's history. Unfortunatley, not many people look as hard at the pictures of some of these events. But, fortunatley for all of you, I have, and I present them here for you today, enhanced and remastered for your viewing pleasure.



Posted by Hello

The Grassy Mushroom?


Posted by Hello

The allies' secret weapon?


Posted by Hello

I've heard of throwing octopus...


Posted by Hello

One small step for man, one giant leap for a Mushroom.


Posted by Hello

Mushroom, I am your father.

(NOTE: The subject matter in these pictures has not been changed or altered in any way, shape, or form (muffled laughter). No seriously. I'm not kidding. No, really. Stop laughing.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home