The Randomness Continues

Friday, August 20, 2004

Again, I was minding my own business, when suddenly this article jumped out, beat me up, and stole my lunch money. According to AOL News, national security advisor Condoleeza Rice counsels Americans to be less "critical of every twist and turn" in Iraq.

Wait. This isn't an M. Night Shyamalan movie. We all wont suddenly gasp at a "twist" at the end of this war and say, "Ohh, so the reason we couldn't find any weapons of mass destruction was because they are all dead. And the reason George W. Bush knew they were there is beacause he has the sixth sense." That's a twist. What Condoleeza Rice is talking about are "twists and turns" like thousands of soldiers dying, or a militant Iraqi cleric using his power to fight our troops.


"I see dead people. Yee Haw!" Posted by Hello

She went on to say, "We need to be more patient with people who are making those early steps." Steps to what? Freedom? Peace? Or is she simply talking about the Nicorette program? I will agree that the media grabs hold of each little story, and blows it out of proportion. But seriously, it's not like this is a small thing. And I think, deep down, Condoleeza really meant to say, "Leave me the hell alone before I travel back in time and kill your mother."


The C-1000 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home