The Randomness Continues

Saturday, July 31, 2004

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: August is the most useless month. Not only is it useless, but it turns out to be pretty bad as well. To prove my point, here are:


The Top 5 Reasons to Skip August this Year


5) Summer is ending, November is coming, and we're closer to The Republican National Convention.
4) Summer is ending, TV shows are all re-runs, so we're closer to The Emmy's, and another season of crappy new FOX shows.
3) I still don't know what in the sweet chocolate christ (Rescue Me) Civic Holiday is.
2) Summer is ending, so we're closer to Christmas.
1) Summer is ending, so we're closer to school.


Yes, how depressing is that list? It was a retorical question, but the answer is extremley. But who knows, the future may hold great things (muffled laughter). No, seriously. Ok, you're right, I'm just kidding. As far as I'm concerned, the year is over already.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home