The Randomness Continues

Monday, July 12, 2004

THE FOLLOWING IS A BRIEF STATEMENT FROM THE WISEGUY:

I really try hard not to review movies on this website. I realize there are many critics out there who have more crediblity, are better at writing, and are simply better at playing poker than I am (of course, that does not include Stephen Whitty, but you already knew that!). But every once in a while, I see a movie so fantastic, so amazing, so "super duper", that I feel compelled to share it with my loyal readers, both of them. Today I saw a movie that simply redefined what a comedy should be. This movie is Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Will Farell was great, but he wasn't the only one who carried this movie. The whole news team, especially Steve Carell ("One time, I ate fiber glass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy, like that man said."), were great. But the best thing about this was the cameos from Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Tim Robbins. The fight scene was an instant classic. I cannot recomend this movie enough. Go now, see, laugh.


THANK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home