The Randomness Continues

Monday, May 03, 2004

(NOTE: Well, it's only two weeks before RANDOMNESS DAY 2004, Tuesday May 18. The plans at the moment are pretty basic, but that's because I don't have any money. Oh well, I don't plan on going anywhere, so next year will be better)

I was looking at a calendar earlier today, and I've decided the month of August sucks. Why?

January: New Years Day
February: Valentine's Day
March: St. Patrick's Day
April: Easter
May: Mother's Day and Memorial Day
June: Father's Day
July: Independence Day
August: CIVIC HOLIDAY????
September: Labor Day
October: Halloween
November: Thanksgiving
December: Christmas

What in the world is CIVIC HOLIDAY?? All I know is it's Canadian. Which makes it even worse than normal crappy holidays. So, this year, I've decided not to recognize August as a month. Instead, 2.58 days will be added at the end of each month to make up for the cancelation of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home