The Randomness Continues

Saturday, May 22, 2004

I guess you could say he got BUSHwhacked (muffled laughter). The President was on a bike ride when he fell. After receiving care from a physician who was with him, the President finished the rest of the ride home. White House spokesman Trent Duffy said, "He (the President) had minor abrasions and scratches on his chin, upper lip, his nose, right hand and both knees." In his weekly radio address, the President declared the new War Against Asphault. Ok, not really. I just thought I would spice it up. I mean, how is that news worthy? Do we really have to know everything that happens to the man? First he chokes on a pretzel, then he falls off a bike. The man seems to be accident prone, so do we need to hear about every single little mishap? The world doesn't stop to hear my problems, why should Bush be any different? Oh right, the whole "being President" thing. I guess that's my next goal in life: to become President and get a mosquito bite, and hear about it on the 11 O'clock news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home