The Randomness Continues

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Today I saw a sneak preview of the new movie, Starsky and Hutch. It doesn't come out for another 2 weeks, but they recognized who I was, and let me come. Ok, I'm lying. Anyone could go. But shut up! Everyone needs to (sniff) feel important and appreciated (sniff) sometimes! This movie was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller, once again are brilliant together (like in Zoolander. "I'm bullemic." "You can read minds?"). And Will Ferrel makes a cameo too, as a prison inmate who has a "thing" for Dragons... and Hutch. Vince Vaughn was really good as the bad guy. Carmen Electra is still really hot. But you already knew that. (mmmmmm, fake) Now, I liked it without even having seen one episode of Starsky and Hutch. I knew the show though. I knew they were two cops, and they... ok, that's all I knew about it. But I happen to be a big fan of cop movies and shows. Like Miami Vice. Ok, Miami Vice sucks. But Police Academy was good. Ok, Police Academy sucked too. But there was... that one... thing... where... the guy... (trails off) I would definitley say go see this movie, when "normal" people can see it, on March 5th.

(NOTE: I NOW HAVE A "SMIDGEON" OF RESPECT FOR SNOOP DOGG. HE JUST ANNOYS ME THOUGH. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE I'D RATHER PLAY AS IN A VIDEO GAME (TRUE CRIME: STREETS OF LA), THEN SNOOP DOGG. LIKE, SAY, MY SELF. OR CHEECH MARIN. OR RAY LIOTTA, IF THE GAME WAS CALLED "WHO SUCKS". THEN YOU PLAY AS RAY LIOTTA, AND YOU RUN AROUND ACTING TOUGH, BUT REALLY, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER GUY. THAT'S RIGHT RAY. WHAT NOW? WHAT NOW? YEAH, I DIDN'T SEE NARC. OR BLOW. BUT I LIKE THE WHOLE 4 LETTER TITLES THING, I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU: SUCK, AS IN: GOLLY JEE, RAY LIOTTA SURE DOES SUCK.)

(FURTHER NOTE: STIMPMITS saw it too, same time, same night, different theater)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home