The Randomness Continues

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

SIX DEGREES OF GEORGE W. BUSH

George W. Bush is president of the USA, like
John F. Kennedy, who is related to
Maria Shriver, who is married to
Arnold Shwarzenegger, who is governor of
California, where charges were filed against Michael Jackson,
Who is brother of Janet Jackson,
who was a victim of Justin Timberlake,
An incident which Mr. Bush "claims" he missed.

The reason for this? President Bush claimed he "I don't want to admit it, but because this White House starts early, I missed it -- again. Saw the first half, did not see the half time -- I was preparing for the day and fell asleep. But you all can tell me about it." Yeah right Bush. You "went to bed early". I've heard that before. "I swear, I wasn't watching that X-rated movie, I 'went to bed early'!" or "I swear, I wasn't smoking that Marijuana, I 'went to bed early'!" or "I swear, I didn't kill the Governor of Texas, I 'went to bed early'!" Yeah, sure Bush. Or so you tell the public. But really, you watched it live, and you recorded it on your TIVO, right next to your episodes of Queer eye for the Straight Guy, and Will and Grace. I'm onto your tricks, Bush. Nothing is safe from me!

(NOTE: JUSTIN, I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR LIE EITHER. 'i swear, it was a 'wardrobe malfunction'' YOU MORON! IF YOU'RE GOING TO RIP JANET JACKSON'S SHIRT OFF ON LIVE TV AT THE SUPER BOWL, TAKE CREDIT FOR IT! COME ON! OH, IN OTHER NEWS, IT WAS A GOOD GAME. (game?) THE WISEGUY'S PREDICTION WAS WRONG, BUT OH WELL, ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA JANET JACKSON DESERVES FRONT PAGE NEWS, BUT TOM BRADY IS BACK OF THE SPORT'S SECTION?? WHAT THE HELL????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home