The Randomness Continues

Sunday, January 04, 2004

STIMPITS sat alone and bored at home the sunday before winter break would end. He was doing what he often spent much of his time doing... imagining what his life would be like as a musical right now... (song starts in the background)

VERSE: OHHHHHHHH I really don't want to go back to my school
I'm better at home while im keepin' my cool
I learned my math 2 weeks ago, it was confusing then
and now I get to go back and learn it over again

CHORUS: So please God, give us a snowday
It's not a big deal, it'd be our first anyway
I swear that I'd go to church Sunday next week
If you give us 6 inches, no, how bout two feet
So if you give us one snow day or possibly two
I'd seriously consider believing in yoooooooou

VERSE: Two weeks of break was never enough
So let's all forget all that useless school stuff
The science was pointless and it made no sense
And I hate it in English when we read present tense

CHORUS: So please God, give us a snowday
It's not a big deal, it'd be our first anyway
I swear that I'd go to church Sunday next week
If you give us 6 inches, no, how bout two feet
So if you give us one snow day or possibly two
I'd seriously consider believing in yoooooooou

END

STIMPITS sighed... maybe... just maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home