The Randomness Continues

Thursday, January 01, 2004

sigh... The first day of 2004 feels a lot like the first day of 2003, but with more confetti, noise-makers, champagne, fire works, Dick Clark... oh wait, this is exactly like 2003. And, now that I think of it, it's a lot like 2002 as well. And 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994...

But if one thing separates 2004 from all the others (no, not Y2K4... or something), but something more important. Yes, that's right Assholes-who-said-my-site-would-fade-away!!! My site has lasted into 2004!!!!! Uh-oh! The prophecy has come true! Ok, that might be the non-alcoholic wine talking (because we abide by all laws... well we try to. Not everyone is perfect. But alteast we spread our crimes around. Yesterday maybe you killed someone, so next week maybe you'll mix it up a little... oh maybe Grand Theft Auto or money laundering), but you know what? This New Year means jack fooey until we get to MAY 18! Yes, *** *** **** *********** ** *** ***** ** **** ******! So on that glorious day you tell your friends the reason you are wearing a shirt that says "You know, this is society's fault", and slirring your speach because you've not slept since The WiseGuy's last great post, or why you have STIMPMITS tatooed across your chest is because you are celebrating RANDOMNESS DAY. That's right Assholes-who-said-my-site-would-fade-away!!! ! I have a holiday now!

(muffled laughter)


(NOTE: I WAS FORCED TO TAKE DOWN THE ASTERISKED LINE OUT OF FEAR OF A FLOODED EMAIL BOX OF HATE MAIL (OK, LAST TIME I GOT TWO, BUT THAT'S THE MOST MAIL I'VE EVER RECEIVED THAT WASN'T FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS TRYING TO SELL ME INSURANCE OR GIVING ME THE SECRET ON HOW TO MAKE MY (INSERT ANATOMY HERE) BIGGER) THAT I DON'T WISH TO GET THIS TIME. OK, I'LL ADMIT, MAYBE IT WAS A LITTLE OUT OF LINE. NOW, I'LL NEVER SAY WHAT IT SAYS, BUT IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN (AS I AM, SO IT WAS JUST A JOKE), THEN IT COULD BE REALLY OFFENSIVE. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT I SAID, SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO WATCH YOUR DICK (CLARK))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home