The Randomness Continues

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I was sitting in class, when I most likely should have been paying attention, and I was thinking. Not only was that a shock, but I was thinking about nudity. In particular, the lack of. Now, it is true that some anatomy is considered "private" and therefore can not be shown by anyone accept the HOBO because they "aren't TV". What's wrong with these parts that they are bad? A guy can walk around on the beach without a shirt, but if a girl does it she can be arrested? That seems kind of moronic to me. So, in order to stop this, I will be wearing a "nose bra" on my face until you turn on the TV and see a documentary on how many nose jobs Michael Jackson has, and instead of seeing his ugly, ugly, ugly white/black man/woman nose, you see one of those fuzzy censored marks. When that happens you can cheer, because I finally beat the system. The nose is no worse than breasts, they both serve purposes, but for some reason women have to cover up. So why not cover your nose? Then there would no longer be indecent exposure charges, because every body part has a purpose, and every part should be allowed to hang out. What do you think of your precious system now? What system you ask??? THE system. I don't know who runs it, or why, but I plan to stop them.


(NOTE: THIS SITE HAS NO DECLARED ENEMYS. WE'RE PACIFISTS (OR WE WOULD BE IF WE KNEW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THAT AND A PACIFIER) SO WE LIKE TO BE NICE AND HAPPY WHILE ALLOWING OUR INNER RAGE TO CORK UP, AND EXPLODE IN VOLATILE RELEASES OF ANGER ON TELEMARKETERS AND POLITICIANS. BUT NOW, WE ARE DECLARING WAR ON OUR NEW ENEMY. BRING IT ON MARTHA STEWART, WE KNOW YOUR SECRET.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home