The Randomness Continues

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Well, yesterday I saw The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. If there was any question of how cool this series was... that question has been pulled off the test. This movie was fantastic. It was beautiful, action packed, dramatic, and... duh, epic. But before you see it... I will warn you. Do NOT get anything to eat or drink. Why?
-The movie is 3 and a half hours, and if you're waiting for the boring part to run to the john... keep waiting.
-It's hard to eat popcorn when your jaw is lying on the ground.

This movie was just... wow. I can't say exactly how great it was... so instead I wrote a letter to Peter Jackson.


Dear Peter Jackson,

When I get famous, you can have the first free T-shirt I ever give away to prove how "important" my fans are to me!


If an offer of a free T-shirt doesn't put the icing on the cake... I don't know what will (icing perhaps?).

(NOTE: Today I got a GIANT Return of the King movie poster for christmas... more like I "found out" I am getting a GIANT Return of the King movie poster for christmas. Found out... (muffled laughter))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home