The Randomness Continues

Monday, October 20, 2003

I don't like assumptions. If people went by assumptions I wouldn't have a girl friend and would spend all my time making websites... oh wait...

But that's not the point. When you assume, you make an as out of su and me... no, that's not it... oh well, that's not the point either. The point is, just because I'm not good at math doesn't mean I'm not capable of haunting your dreams when I accidentally mix up numbers and blow up the world (my math teacher always says that one wrong decimal place will blow up the earth. I feel like asking, "Will two blow up Mars too? That would be cool.")!

Yes, I'm bad at math. But does that matter? When was the last time you were walking down the road and decided to use the Pythagorean theorem? Oh yeah, last week when you were down at the liguor store buying your stories and some of Jacks finest, right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

So next time I hear some punk freshmen say, "Your only in (my math class)? Wow, I'm in (some other math class that gets them drunk on a false sense of 'Hey look at me, I'm cool')! That means I'm smarter than you!" I'm likely to spaz out and hit them multiple times with a meat tenderizer.

There's your randomness for the day. So I leave you with some inspirational words of inspiration:

-Never walk, talk, pick your nose, and chew bubble gum at the same time... chances are you'll spontaneously combust when your brain increases it's maximum capacity to 0.0000007% brain power (Oh, I'm sorry, do you have a headache now?)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home