The Randomness Continues

Sunday, August 24, 2003

The WiseGuy didn't know exactly what was happening. His alarm clock was buzzing but there were three problems with that. First of all he had hit the snooze already. Second of all, he didn't have an alarm clock. And finally, he wasn't sleeping, he was at McDonalds.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order?"
"I'd like one murdered cow, a bag of tasteless spuds, and some watered diet rip-off cola."
"That'll be $7.57. Please pull up to the first window."

The WiseGuy pulled up to the second window and pulled out his wallet. He reached in and pulled out a hand full of tic-tacs. You may ask why someone would have tic-tacs in their wallet. You may also be wondering what the WiseGuy was driving considering the perplexing problem of not having a car. He was riding a pinkle Lllama. Now you may have that itch in the back of your head that means your either thinking for the very first time or your confused for the 'who-knows-how-many-timth'. Either way, here you are pondering the word pinkle.

So what is pinkle. Pinkle is the mind numbing combination of pink and purple that little kids blended up in the sweat shops of Cambodia while on their coffee break from making my Nikes. Ok, maybe that was a little mean. These Nikes are really comfortable despite the fact that they are Adiddas, it was Indonesia, they werent smoking coffee, they were captured American Tourists, and pinkle is just a figment of my delusional mind after smelling too many fake pine car fresheners.

So here we are about 5 or 6 mouse clicks in and I still have gotten to no point in this story. Lets just say I never got my murdered cow, my tasteless spuds, or my watered down diet rip-off cola. In fact I couldn't even eat my llama because he didn't exist and I was really riding a magic carpet.

Now where in Michigan do you get a magic carpet? Exactly. I wasn't in Michigan anymore. I think I was in some foreign country that ends in "stan"... maybe japanistan. So here I was sitting in the drive-through of a non-existant McDonalds riding my non-existant pinkle llama while eating my non-existant murdered beef, my non-existant tasteless spuds, and my non-existant watered down rip-off cola in a non-existant country called japanistan just because my non-existant alarm clock didn't go off.


So in a nut shell I just explained how I'm going to feel on the morning of the first day of school... any questions? Too bad.


(NOTE: GO TO THIS WEBSITE ON AUGUST 25 TO CATCH THE ONE DAY PREMIER AND RETIREMENT OF MY STORY [captain amazing and the freedom squadron]. IT WILL BE ON THIS SITE FOR ONE [1, uno] DAYS. YOU MISS IT, YOU MISSED IT PAL.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home