The Randomness Continues

Friday, August 22, 2003

Hello, and welcome back to The Randomness, the only website that brings you insanity and Entertainment in one big warm and fuzzy hug that does not involve the Olsen Twins. That made no sense what-so-ever. Oh well, a lot of things I say don't make sense (cherry flavored corn dogs with a splash of sea surprise) but some people still think I'm funny.

Which leads us straight into what I'm here to talk about. A lot of people think I'm funny . These people are usually between the ages of 10-20. But for the first time EVER, an adult person that I've never ever met said I was funny and entertaining. If a woman age 21-49 thinks I am funny, the only demographic I have not reached yet is Clowns age 10-100 and Gypsy Tennis Players named Rhandelli aged 0-1000. I'm on my way though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home