The Randomness Continues

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Todays blog is hot and full of good old fashioned blog goodness, like a warm cinnamon roll minus the warmth, the cinnamon, and the roll.... so it's nothing like a warm cinnamon roll, but people like warm cinnamon rolls... and people don't like my blog... so... yeah, todays blog is not like a warm cinnamon roll. In fact, it's not even like a cold cinnamon roll, because it's not cold, nor does it have any cinnamon or roll. So, it's really more like a bunch of words on a thingy that pop up on your screen when you click on my link. Mmmmmm, bunch of words on a thingy that pop up on your screen when you click on my link... (homer simpson drooling).....

I found my writing mojo. It was pulled over for driving drunk and throw into the drunk tank. I had to pay a $1,000 fine. Stupid mojo. Don't ask me where it got the car. I don't know that one. It just kinda had a car I guess. Oh well.

Todays randomness is brought to you by my cat... if you're going to pet one cat this summer... pet him!

What if:


Michael Jackson and The Chipmunks did an album together?

It would sound kind of like a high pitched-fuzzy explosion with a lot of "owwwwwwwww!"'s in the backround.


A WIseGuy once said:
-IRISH black and decker smoothie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home