The Randomness Continues

Saturday, July 12, 2003

::Ring Ring::
[ME]: Hello?
[TELEMARKETER]: Hello, is this Mr. [INSERT MY LAST NAME]?
[ME]: Yes, is this Mrs. Iliketocallpeopleat9inthemorning?
[TELEMARKETER]: No, this is Sprint, we're offering a new deal where you can...
[ME]: I'm having a garage sale would you like to buy a lamp?
[TELEMARKTER]: Uh, no thank you. Anyways...
[ME]: There's a nice desk here too.
[TELEMARKETER]: Sir...
[ME]: Maam?
[TELEMARKETER]: Yes?
[ME]: We also have a nice microwave--
::click::


Actual telephone conversation this morning between me and some chick from Sprint. It was early, I was tired, but I still managed to have fun. They've been calling early every day. If I get woken up tomorrow you can be sure to hear another great conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home