The Randomness Continues

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Previously on, The Randomness Continues. TheWiseGuy talked about his horrible experiences with telemarketers. Now todays episode.

Can you believe Becky broke up with Michael and started going out with that old man in the coma after Michael told her he was the reincarnation of a 11th century tyrant? Oh sorry... I guess the whole soap opera thing got to me. Welcome back. I didn't get a call this morning (darn, I was looking forward to it) but if I get one any time today I'll be sure to post it.

Todays post is all about national security... of your toaster. Now not many people realize how much of a weapon toasters (and toast) are. For more information on the effects of toasters I ask you to go to this website:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbrown/tart/

Now how can toasters be used as a weapon? You can put toast in them and shoot it out at high speeds and high temperatures. You can beat people with them. You can make toast and then throw it at people like japanese throwing stars... countless other ways. Be careful, I read about a new threat... the refrigerator ninja. I don't know if the rumors are true, but apparenty some bathroom ninjas were kicked out and they stopped to see if the refrigerator light goes off when you close the door. They spent too many days standing there opening and closing the door, so when they finally figured out the light did go off, they forgot how to get back to the bathroom and just stayed where they were. Oh well, if I know bathroom ninjas, they will try to use anything as a weapon, so refrigerator ninjas might too, considering they're in the kitchen.... hmmm.


www.darwinawards.com (Go here, they give awards to people who kill themselves in the most creative ways. Sound disgusting? It kinda is, but if you're blood thirsty...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home