The Randomness Continues

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Now, usually it's society that compains about me... yet today, for some variety, I'm gonna complain about it. How can it be that someone like me is given a website so easily to spread their insane opinions to the masses??? What kind of horrible catch is there that would even this out??? Hmmm... the catch?? No one reads it. Could it really be that I spend so much time writing entries and no one reads them? How long have a I been deaf to this fact? Hmmm... over a year maybe. So why do I continue??? I need it to do one of a few things for me:

1) Add much needed inflating to my Ego... no not Eggo, Ego. (mmmmm, eggos....)
2) Allow my insecurites to branch off in many new directions (they are coming for me... is that a bad thing? I could use some friends... but I dont like sharing! AHHH).
3) Start a chain-reaction of unlikely events that will crush the universe (but that's where my pet rock lives.... sigh) and all that live in it!!! MUAHAHA... cough.
4) Give me a false sense of importance so I march around like a King... hmmmm... that's a good idea... I just need a crown...
5) Make me think I have Intelimagence (If I only had a brain...).

Ah yes... you gotta love that list... false sense of importance, branching insecurities, eggos..... mmmmmm. But my complaining about society is not over yet. Why is it that Martha Stuart, The Olsen Twins, Scooby Doo, The Fox Corporation, The Cast of Friends, Mosquitoes, Canada, and this guy named Bill from Iowa (curse you Bill, CURSE YOU!!!!) can live out their lives of pure sinister Evil while Penguins, the color orange, Australia, and Pants are given such bad raps. It just doesn't make sense.... but neither does this website... so I guess they cross-cancel. WOOHOO! LIFE IS GOOD THEN!

A WiseGuy once said:
-If "If's and But's were candy and nuts... would squirells eat But's and children eat if's?
-"The President did it, why can't I?" is not a good argument.
-What is black, and white, and red all over.... wouldn't that be like a pinky-grey?
-If the cow did jump over the moon wouldn't he have a hard time re-entering our atmostphere and burn up? It makes you wonder if hamburgers really were first invented in Germany....
-If Carrot Top's routine was as funny as his hair would he still be annoying?
and
If Carrot Top's hair was as annoying as his routine would he still be alive?
-How is it that we can send rockets to Mars, build structures thousands of times our weight and height, develop medicines to enhance our lives... yet most guys (me being one of them) can't cook frozen peas..... it makes you wonder if our race truley is advanced...

(NOTE: I SAW THE FIRST "BACK TO SCHOOL" ADVERTISEMENT ON TV TODAY... I TURNED OFF THE TV IN DISGUST AND WALKED OUTSIDE... WHAT IS THAT BIG THING UP IN THE AIR???? AND WHY DOES EVERYTHING LOOK SO GREEN??????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home