The Randomness Continues

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Hello and welcome to the Randomness. I know it has been a while since I've posted but I have been busy... ok I'm lying, but I just havent been able to get to the computer long enough to write something good enough to go on this website... ok, I'm lying again. Does it really matter where I was???

Now I was eating my Lucky Charms when the phone rang. It was the devil. "Hey man. What's your deal?" Now, me being used to getting calls from religous icons, I was fairly calm. "Who is this?"
"It's your fairy godmother."
"Really?"
"No, it's the Devil."
"The devil?"
"Did I studder?"
"Actually you did."
"Just b-b-b-because i'm a little d-d-different doesn't mean you can make fun of me."
"Ok..... so what can I do for you?"
"A couple weeks ago you talked to God. He is such a poser."
"This coming from the prince of darkness?"
"Ok, now god gave me that name. He used to bully me around and stuff."
"Why would God bully YOU around? Aren't you the big bad one?"
"See? God started that. Ok, I threw a party and a bunch of the guys chipped in to buy me a present. They were all like 'Lets get him a monster!' And Buddha was like 'Lets put 666 on his forehead, and God was like 'No, how about 115' And Buddha was all like 'That is a wussy number' and God was like 'This was so my Idea Buddha, how about you go get your own present'. And Buddha was a like 'Ok, I will'. So he went and bought the pitts of hell. The God was all like 'Just because he bought you a bachelor pad with a view of some sulphur lakes he's like your newest friend'. And I was like 'Whatever."
At this point I realized that the devil was a cheer leader.... "Ok, Devil. Tell me this... you're trying to get me to believe that God is bad?"
"Yeah, he's all like stuck up and stuff, and he hangs around with all those angels. Since when was it cool to like go around naked and play a harp? I mean, who do they think they are?"
.... It was at this point that I cut my hair and ran off to join the circus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home