The Randomness Continues

Saturday, June 21, 2003

[TRINITY]: . You're looking for him. I know, because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I did.
[NEO]: What is the Matrix?
[TRINITY]: The answer is out there, Neo. It's looking for you. And it will find you, if you want it to.
[NEO]: No... I already know the answer.
[TRINITY]: Really??? What is the Matrix?
[NEO]: It's a car from toyota. It has a 180-hp VVTL-i engine.
[TRINITY]: ....

LATER ON....

[MORPHEUS]: No one can be told what the matrix is---
::Trinity whispers something to him::
[MORPHEUS]: Really??? 53 cu. ft. of cargo space????

EVEN MORE LATER ON....

[AGENT SMITH]: Mr. Anderson.... it may shock you that your life is a lie.... just part of the Matrix.
[NEO]: No... the Matrix is a quite roomy car from Toyota which has a starting price of $15,155.
[AGENT SMITH]: Really??? That's a good deal. Does it come in black?
[NEO]: Four shades.
[AGENT SMITH]: Finally... I can stop driving my beat up '77 Ford.

(NOTE: I SWEAR IM NOT SELLING TOYOTA CARS... ALTHOUGH THEY DO OFFER A SLEEK LINE OF AFFORDABLE LUXURY CARS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL AND CLASSY. TOYOTA... GET THE FEELING)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home