The Randomness Continues

Monday, June 09, 2003

Hello, and welcome to The Randomness. Just anothe reminder to come back on SATURDAY JUNE 14 for more of Corporate Scandals Week (month). Now onto the Randomness. Today we talk about a very important subject close to our hearts: creating an army of Llamas. For those of you who are scracthing your heads and wondering what the heck I'm talking about (that's all of you), I have a thing about Llamas. Llamas are sooo cool. Just look at them. They are about the coolest animal. Yet they can't get any respect with all of the sheep, goats and cammels running a muck. So be patriotic and kill a wanna be llama impersonator.

A wiseguy once said:
-why be safe when it's so much more fun to jump off stuff?
-don't disrespect people with big afros, they have ways... scary ways
-an X box is not a secret weapon used by the government... just Bill Gates
-cheating is only bad if you get caught
-mistakes are why pencils have erasers; so stupid people are why everyone else has a gun
-There are no stupid questions because that means there have to be smart ones
-"Denial is just a river in Europe" - Homer Simpson
-I don't hate you, I strongly dislike you with a fiery passion
-the french government did not buy my toast or my fries
-I did not kill one of the Telletubbies
-I am not Rin-Tin-Tin's ghost (you gotta love the K-9 cop)
-I don't have mutated genes... they may have some hole in the knees though
-I am not supposed to be doing my homework right now.

Well that's it. Pretend you have places to go and people to see and leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home