The Randomness Continues

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Life is short, no matter what we do. So I've decided to create a to do before I die list:
-Touch every telephone pole in Rhode Island
-Create a life size statue of Big Bird using mashed Potatoes
-Jump out of an air plane while riding a tricycle
-Dye myself red and drive down the high way on a moped yelling "I'm on fire!"
-Cross a black cats path
-Solve world hunger with Jell-o
-Cross a hamster with Flubber and see if it bounces

And now on to the randomness. There are a lot of inventions in the world; refrigerators, sliced bread, tin cans, those things that pull staples out, etc. But whoever mixed the world of sports with the radio should be given a slap on the wrist. Today I was in the car listening to the Indianapolis 500 on the radio. What is the point? I mean even watching car racing on TV is stupid. "They go around the track. Yep, still going around the track. One car passed the other. Their still going around the track." It's like the most boring thing in the world. But then, once in a while a brave soul crashes and the mind numbing hours of pure idiocy pay off. You call me blood thirsty? I say thank you.

A WiseGuy once said (actual quotes this time, not just me being dum):

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
--Unknown

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
--Robert Frost

I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
--Douglas Adams Author, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Well that's it, now get out before I realize this is a website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home